Fletcher Family

Thursday, January 04, 2007

California

Kirsten and I flew out to California with my mom and dad for my grandmother's funeral. We left on Monday, 12/11 and came home the following Saturday. Then on Wed., 12/20 we moved...We have been very busy. Although the circumstances were extremely sad, it was nice to see our extended family. I was so excited that Kirsten got to meet so many family members. We love and miss our Grandma Hank.

We stayed with my mom's sister, Gail. She is an great hostess!! Kirsten loved being at my aunt's house. After the funeral, everyone went back to my Aunt Gail's house and we took a lot of pictures. It is a RARE occassion that we are all together. In fact, it was the first time I met my brother's youngest son. Kirsten thought my uncle Gary was Santa!!!When she met him, she pointed at him and said, "Santa".
We had lots of fun playing with my cousin Caroline and her son, James. I was sooooo happy that Kirsten got to meet my Grandma Chas. She still says, "mama chas".

Here we are ready to load back on the plane to Texas. It was quite challenging taking her on a plane!! We had soooo much stuff.

1 Comments:

  • Christine, we loved seeing all of you too, under the circumstances. We miss you guys so much. Our house seems so empty!! Uncle Paul, Nickolas and I absolutely loved having Kirsten around. She gave us so many laughs at a time when we needed them! She's such a sweet, beautiful, loving little girl!!! Love, Aunt Gail

    P.S. I did not know you'd put my picture in your blog (ughhhhhhhhh).

    Love all of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home