Never to old to want your MOMMY!!
What would I do without my mom?? For the past several weeks I have had really bad allergies, who hasn't?? I thought I was feeling better, but Saturday my throat and chest were really beginning to hurt. I went to bed early Saturday night and woke up EARLY Sunday feeling like a semi truck had hit me. I had a 102 temperature. For those of you who don't know, Curt works every weekend. There was no way I was going to be able to take care of Kirsten and Ryan...So of course, I called my mom at 8:00 am. I believe my exact words were, "I'm really sick (cough, cough,)". I told her Curt would leave for work around 10 and thankfully she came to my rescue. My mom took care of Kirsten and Ryan from 10 am until 8 pm ( when Curt came home.) She fed them, bathed them, played with them...I slept most of the day!!! I thought about my sister. What did she do when she lived in Rhode Island, Virginia, California?? She has twins. Who helped her when she was sick?? I don't know what I would have done if I had to take care of two small children under those conditions!! I am sooooo thankful to my mom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home