Is she really three???? Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!
It is hard to believe Kirsten is already three. Where does the time go??? She is sooooo funny and makes us laugh all the time. Just the other day, she was sitting with Curt and her baby dolls and she told him, "My babies are growing up to fast". I wonder who she heard that from!!! She repeats everything we say. She loves to talk on the phone, read books, go to Target and of course play with her babies. Now that she is three, she is very indepenent and wants to do everything herself. This can be frustrating for both of us! As always, I am soooo happy I get to stay home with Kirsten and Ryan. I love my job (most of the time!)
Kirsten is about to blow out her candle. Mason and Madeleine watch.
Her shirt matches her cake!!!
My dad and Jeff, talking camera talk and Bedford politics!


The kids had fun at the Little Gym. Maya enjoyed collecting the balls and giving them to Amy.
Ryan is a good crawler!
Jennifer, Meeghan and my mom pose for a picture.
Matt and my dad in conversation.
Curt and Joe enjoyed pegging balls across the gym.
Meeghana and Wendy with Ryan.
Steph is holding Jacob, Meeghan's son, he is soooo cute!!! Ryan and Jacob have matching outfits on. Ryan is not wearing the jacket.


Some of the kids in Kirsten's class came to her party.
Some of the kids in Kirsten's class came to her party.

1 Comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love seeing all of these pictures of everyone Christine!
Love,
Aunt Gail
By
Anonymous, at 1:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home