Kirsten had a lot of fun seeing her first "snow"!! Oh, and there is also a picture of our new house. She looked so cute all bundled up. She really liked stepping on the snow.
Christine, I can't believe Kirsten is in a big girl's bed, and how cute she, Curt & Fletcher look all bundled up on the floor. How sweet. She looks so cute out in the snow!! How exciting you had snow. I love that you have new pictures all the time, I check every week, it always brightens my day to see them. I can't wait to see her birthday pictures!
I love you guys and miss you so much! Please give Kirsten a big hug and kiss and tell her Uncle Paul, Aunt Gail and Nickolas say "happy birthday," tomorrow.
1 Comments:
Christine, I can't believe Kirsten is in a big girl's bed, and how cute she, Curt & Fletcher look all bundled up on the floor. How sweet. She looks so cute out in the snow!! How exciting you had snow. I love that you have new pictures all the time, I check every week, it always brightens my day to see them. I can't wait to see her birthday pictures!
I love you guys and miss you so much! Please give Kirsten a big hug and kiss and tell her Uncle Paul, Aunt Gail and Nickolas say "happy birthday," tomorrow.
Love, Aunt Gail
By
Anonymous, at 11:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home