Fletcher Family

Monday, April 30, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me!!!

Thanks Amy!! I was tagged by Amy to reveal 6 weird things about me...I am sure many of you reading this can think of WAY more then 6!!!

1. I am a VERY neurotic person. I got this quality thanks to my dad!! I check things a million times. one example is my alarm clock. I can't just set it and go to sleep. I have to check it several times to make sure that it is set for the right time. Along these same lines, I repeat myself or ask the same question over and over...This I know drives my friends and family crazy!!!

2. I have become quite a neat freak. This quality is a shock to my mom as I was not a very clean teenager!! I think this comes from living so close to my sister and seeing how CLEAN her house is all the time. Mine is not as clean as her...but I do like to think I keep a pretty clean house. I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink and I hate crumbs on the counter!!!

3. I am pretty embarrassed about this one...but here goes!!! I am constantly checking to make sure I don't boogers in my nose!! For some reason it is especially bad in the car. I check my rear view mirror to make sure my nose is clear. I always say that if I have a car accident it will be because my eyes are not on the road, they are on my nose!! I am equally obsessed with having specs in my teeth.

4. I don't like ketchup on my fries or on anything for that matter, and I don't like jelly. Curt seems to think that is VERY weird!

5. I hate driving in the rain. My stomach gets in knots and I drive with two hands tightly clutching the wheel...

6. I am convinced my dog is out to get me!!! He does things that really annoy me on purpose. He does them when Curt is not around to spite me. That way, Curt will think he is the perfect dog and that I am the crazy one...Curt says things like, "he never does that when I am around" well, DUH....that is Fletcher's plan.

Now I am tagging Meeghan!

5.

1 Comments:

  • glad to see you blogging!
    Angi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home