Fletcher Family

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kirsten Turns Two!!!!

I can't believe that our little 5lb 14 oz baby is now two years old. Curt and I are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl. She brings so much happiness to our lives. It is hard to believe how much she has changed over the last year. She speaks in sentences, sleeps in a "big girl" bed, and gets very frustrated when we don't know what she is saying!! I feel so lucky that I get to stay home with her and watch her change and grow. Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Kirsten! You're such a sweetie pie!!

    Love, Aunt Gail

    P.S. Thank you Christine so much for keeping up on your blog!!! I love coming into work on Mondays checking to see if there's anything new.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home